To Our Loyal Customers:
As the world grapples with how to respond to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we’d like to reassure you that we are taking the proper steps to provide safe and healthy products to our loyal customers, family & friends.
We are following CDC recommended guidelines regarding coronavirus, COVID-19, safety.
Your health and safety, and that of our workers are our top priority, which is why we have taken the following precautions:
- As a company, we have taken every precaution recommended by the CDC.
- Early in March,we established new safety standards in response to COVID-19 including:
- We took our normal sanitizing process (that we use after any allergen product is used, ie. peanut/nut) and conduct the sanitization process after every single batch of product that is made.
- We augmented our normal practice of wearing gloves and hairnets by now requiring masks as well.
- Any new items that are delivered or brought into our facility, are set aside for a minimum of 48 hours (this would kill any potential virus cells)
- We have limited outside visitors and canceled all in-person meetings with vendors.
- We have limited internal office meetings and other gatherings to no more than 3 people.
- At this time, we are not aware of anyone working in our facility that has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. In addition, none of our workers have shown any symptoms of the virus. Lastly, every employee is required to have their temperature scanned upon entry and will be sent home if there is any evidence of fever or any other suspicious conditions.
We value your business and more importantly, your health and the well-being of your family.
-The Intl. Popcorn Family